DC Announce A Huge Online Fan Experience Called DC FanDome
Get set to join in with a celebration of all things DC, from comics, movies, tv and video games, DC FanDome will immerse fans into all aspects of the DC Multiverse for a 24 hour period.
Beginning on Saturday 22nd August, at 6pm BST, there will be announcements from WB Games, film and TV, and comics. As well as new announcements, there’s an unprecedented opportunity to hear from the casts and creators behind your favourite feature films and TV series, including: Aquaman, The Batman, Batwoman, Black Adam, Black Lightning, DC Super Hero Girls, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Doom Patrol, The Flash, Harley Quinn, the SnyderCut of Justice League, Lucifer, SHAZAM!, The Suicide Squad, Supergirl, Superman & Lois, Teen Titans GO!, Watchmen, Young Justice: Outsiders and even the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984.
This virtual convention will be accessible to all fans, allowing you to connect with other fans and the people by all things DC, without the need for event passes or queues. The main focus of the day long event will be the Hall of Heroes, a set of panels and reveals, which will be available in multiple languages.
There will also be a number of additional areas that will focus on different aspects of DC and include:
- DC WatchVerse: Sit back and watch panels and exclusive screenings to never-before-seen footage, featuring cast, creators and behind-the-scenes crew from across DC Films, TV, Home Entertainment and Games.
- DC YouVerse: This area will focus on the FANS, with amazing user-generated content, cosplay and fan art from around the world, including, perhaps, your own.
- DC KidsVerse: Need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? DC FanDome got you covered inside a special world which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activaties for younger fans.
- DC InsiderVerse: This creativity-based world contains a centrepiece video featuring legendary artist and DC CCO/Publisher Jim Lee, President of DC-Based Film Production Walter Hamada, and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, Executive Producer Greg Berlanti, welcoming fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC Multiverse. From there, go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products, and more.
- DC FunVerse: Take your DC FanDome experience and gather cool shareables; check out the comic book reader; DIY cool WW84 Golden Armor and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store filled with merchandise, including some limited-edition exclusives.
- The second annual celebration of Black nerd culture returns with the all-new Blerd & Boujee House at DC FanDome, bringing Blerds, LatinxGeeks and all nerds “party-with-a-purpose” vibes. As anyone lucky enough to get into the first-ever Blerd & Boujee boat party (featuring DJ D-Nice) at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 can attest, fans will not want to miss connections and conversations designed for the culture.
Calling All Fans!
DC FanDome, in association with Talenthouse, launched a call for the best DC Fan Art & Fandom displays. Show your cosplay, makeup, tattoos and even your own Batcave! Be sure to submit your best at create.DCFanDome.com for a chance to be featured inside this virtual world event.
Be sure to official site, DCFanDome.com, for additional updates or for more information on what will be happening inside the DC FanDome.