I don’t suppose you’ve got €341,145.04 lying around the house somewhere? Or maybe you were smart and banked all that Communion/Confirmation/Birthday money? Well if you have then you’ll be able to fork it over for the “My Apocalypse” special edition of Techland’s Dying Light game which is due for release this Friday.
The limited one run edition valued at £250,000, will only be released to GAME, so unless you also have that little extra cash for a ferry ticket Irish players are out of the running but if we could pay out for the edition what would it get you?
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
Editor-in-Chief, part-time super villain and hoarder of cats. If you can’t find me writing, I’m probably in the kitchen!