Ubisoft have announced, via an earnings call with investors, that two of their upcoming titles will move to sometime between April 2021 – March 2022. These titles are Far Cry 6 and Rainbow Six Quarantine, as the struggles of home development, due to Covid-19, are the reason for the delays.
With Far Cry 6 originally scheduled for a February 18th 2021 release, the developers released a statement via their social media.
Originally announced at E3 2019, there has been little released about Rainbow Six Quarantine. The horror themed spin on this franchise, would see players face off against a mysterious threat infecting human hosts and their surroundings.
No future release dates were announced just yet for the titles, but Ubisoft do have plenty to keep you busy in the coming weeks and months. These titles are all set to release, as follows:
- Watch Dogs: Legion – October 29th
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – November 10th
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – December 3rd
- Scott Pilgram vs The World: The Game – Holiday 2020
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake – January 21st 2021
- Riders Republic – February 25th 2021