Rise of Incarnates, Bandai Namco’s upcoming free-to-play fighting game, will be entering a closed beta in Europe and Australasia on August 8th. In the beat, players will be able to chose from four characters; Mephistopheles, Lilith, Grim Reaper and Ares, with Brynhildr selectable from August 13th. Two levels will be usable; New York and Paris as well as a limited selection of the in-game purchases that will come with the full release.
- Skill cubes can be synthesized to improve your character’s performance
- Tag a friend to battle with over multiple matches
- Addition of Awakening System
- Introduction of new character; Brynhildar (13/8)
- Introduction of new stage; Paris (13/8)
- Additional releases of customization items (throughout the Beta)
To sign up for Rise of Incarnates Beta, head here for more information!