Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics are just days away from releasing the definitive version of Rise of the Tomb Raider for the first time on PlayStation 4 and is also coming to PC and Xbox One. Check out Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration launch trailer.
There will be a host of both new and old content included:
- Brutal new “Extreme Survivor” difficulty mode (no checkpoints)
- “Blood Ties” & “Lara’s Nightmare” DLC
- Co-op support for “Endurance Mode”, challenging players to survive extreme conditions with a friend
- Re-envisioned cold-weather outfit and weapon for Lara inspired by Tomb Raider III
- Classic Lara card pack which will allow fans to play “Expedition Modes” using one of several classic Lara models from previous Tomb Raider games
- All existing DLC including “Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch” and “Cold Darkness Awakened”, 12 outfits, 7 weapons, 35 Expedition Cards, and more
- Support for PlayStation VR that challenges players to unlock the mysteries of Croft Manor in first person
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration releases on October 11 2016.