Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Post-Launch Info
The latest instalment of Ubisoft’s massive franchise is upon us and we now know some Assassin’s Creed Odyssey post-launch info.
There will be both a season pass and free content, which will be released throughout 2018 and into 2019.
Check out the info below!
Paid Content – Season Pass
- Story Arc I – Legacy of the First Blade: This episodic adventure will introduce players to the first hero to wield the iconic hidden blade, changing the course of history. Players will learn more about the backstory of the Assassins and why they choose to fight from the shadows. Starting December 2018, episodes will be released approximately six weeks apart.
- Story Arc II – The Fate of Atlantis: In the second story arc, players will confront godly creatures and uncover the secrets of the legendary sunken city. In a surprising saga filled with twists and turns, players will get even closer to Greek mythology and the First Civilization. Coming spring 2019, episodes will be released approximately six weeks apart.
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered: Ignite the American Revolution as Connor, the master assassin, born amidst the beauty and the brutality of 18thcentury America. As a bloody uprising draws ever nearer, your clan is threatened by a powerful group seeking to crush the American Revolution and control the thirteen colonies. Shocked into action by the devastation of your village, you pledge your life to the cause of freedom, and embark on a decades-long quest to achieve it.
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered will be released in March 2019 and will include :
- All the DLC: The Benedict Arnold Missions, Hidden Secrets Pack and Tyranny of King George
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation Remastered
In addition, an extensive lineup of free content, including new narrative content and in-game events, will be available for all players after launch, including:
- The Lost Tales of Greece: Free episodic quest lines will release regularly in-between episodes. This will provide a constant flow of new stories for players to discover. These quests will feature familiar faces and new characters from the world of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- Recurring In-Game Events: Each week a new epic ship or mercenary will appear. This will present players with challenging battles as they hunt down these powerful enemies. Daily and weekly contracts will send players on new quests across Greece.
- Discovery Tour: The educational tool that lets anyone explore the game in a conflict-free environment. It will be available for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Players can traverse the entire interactive 3D recreation of Ancient Greece, free of conflict, time pressure or gameplay constraints after launch.
- Many more updates, including new monstrous and mythical creatures to defeat and a New Game Plus mode presenting new challenges and the ability to see how different choices affect players’ stories.
Are you ready to enter back into the world of Assassin’s Creed? Odyssey will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 5.