Releasing Tuesday March 7, this month’s PS Plus games have been revealed via a PlayStation blog post. They include Media Molecule’s Tearaway Unfolded and PS Vita gem Severed by Drinkbox Studios.
The games include:
- Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)
- Disc Jam (PS4)
- Lumo (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)
- Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)
- Severed (PS Vita)
The following games will be leaving the PS Plus lineup from March 7 2017:
- LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
- Not a Hero (PS4)
- Starwhal (PS3, Cross Buy with PS4)
- Anna: Extended Edition (PS3)
- Ninja Senki DX (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
- TorqueL (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
Are you a PS Plus lover? Let us know in the comments!