Bandai Namco will be entering the car racing game in November with Project Cars for the Wii U, Xbox One and Playstation 4, and now they’ve unveiled what potential buyers will be treated too if they decide to pre-order. The ‘most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet‘ will have a limited edition and a regular edition.
The regular edition will include several limited-run custom machines ready and waiting for you in your garage, among them being these three machines:
– Ruf CTR3 SMS-R
– Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
– Ariel Atom 3 Mugen
The limited edition will include a special steel case featuring an exclusive visual, along with a behind-the-scenes book entitled “Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers”. With this exclusive item, get backstage at Slightly Mad Studios and discover in details how community was involved in the game development to create an entirely crowd-funded game. The Limited Edition will also come with five legendary cars drivable in any game mode and with special one-make series career invitations to showcase them in. Those five cares are:
– Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
– BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
– McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
– Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
– Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
Pre-orders are available for Project Cars now via the official website.